Chicago Camera Specialists has been serving the Midwest since 1947. We repair all types of Digital cameras, pro lenses, film cameras,
camcorders, film and slide projectors. We also specialize in professional equipment such as lenses, high-end SLRs, and flashes.
We offer CCD/CMOS cleaning for all digital SLRs.
We also offer professional rush services on all brands including
Hasselblad, Mamiya, Bronica, Leica and many more.
Our estimates are always FREE!
5 S Wabash Ave. Suite #1017 Chicago, IL 60603
We are open:
Monday – Friday: 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Call us now!
Testimonials & Free estimate
More then 20,000 of happy customers
- I was referred here by a friend and was quite pleased with the fast, efficient and affordable service. Forget large electronic chain stores and there overpriced services!!!Debralicious84 / Cleveland, OH
- Took in a camera one morning in need of a lens and sensor cleaning and to have a jammed/broken filter removed. Was promised that it would ready by 2:00 p.m. Got a call from them just before then that it was ready, drove back in and picked it up with no problem ($65 total). Not sure if this is their typical turnaround time, but the same-day service was much appreciated. FYI, they do not accept credit cards, only cash and check.Dave W. / Chicago, IL
- This is where I've been going for all my camera repairs, for the last 10 years. I've always been happy with all his works. He'll also work the price out with you, depending on what you can afford, especially if you're a student. It's a one man shop, so you're not treated like a number. He'll fix anything from a rangefinder, tlr, slr no matter if it's film or digital. I was afraid to write this review since more people might start coming there and the price might shoot up. But, I guess it's the least I can do. :DGene P. / Chicago, IL
- Got to give him a four star for quickness. I went in today after 1:00 and my camera was ready before five. The hours allowed for later evening pick up which worked great around my other errands. I brought in my Canon point and shoot with a broken focus. He said he was most likely due to sand shifting around in the lens. Rush was $10 fee for same day, fair. Cost of repair $65, a bit high but less than a new camera. Cash only. Thank youDanielle L. / Santa Monica, CA
- So I thought my camera was done :( it was hanging on the door nob as I was getting ready to do a fun fall shoot , with all the pretty colors of fall & my cute little doggie ... In comes my strong b-friend & slams the camera into the wall & and thought the was the end of my fancy nikon... but I gotta say this man saved my camera :) Well its been a whole year of amazing pictures , memories & more ,... And my camera is still kicking strong . Cons: Remember we live in Chicago so parking is not good!!!! but this man came out to hand deliver the camera :) need I say more .....Lucy P. / Chicago, IL
- I had an old camera and I wasn't sure he would be able to fix it. He took it to the back and gave it back to me in a few minutes. The guy is super helpful and really knows what hes doing.Nimrod D. / Chicago, IL